Postbiotics + Nattokinase
- Postbiotics x Nattokinase, provide Double strength combination and synergistic effect, together to relief the symptoms
- Scientific research found that postbiotics can effectively reduce blood lipids, the renewability of blood lipids and the renewability, and benefit from excessive fat content
- Start with the improved absorption of P (P stands for postbiotics), reduce fat and sugar, and improve intestinal absorption This stimulates the best absorption effect of N (N stands for Nattokinase), which reduces blood pressure, purifies blood, and unblocks thrombus.
Postbiotics + Nattokinase
Postbiotics + Nattokianse 2500 FU
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per pack: 15 | 30
|Amount per Serving||% NRV*|
|Proprietary postbiotics and nattokinase complex (postbiotics (metabolites produced by 35 strains of Lactic Acid Bacteria during fermentation process in soyamilk), Nattokinase, Olive oil, Rice bran wax, Vegetable lecithin, Glycerol esters of fatty acids)||
(2500 FU(Fibrinolytic Units))
Proprietary postbiotics and nattokinase complex (postbiotics (metabolites produced by 35 strains of Lactic Acid Bacteria during fermentation process in soyamilk), Nattokinase, Olive oil, Rice bran wax, Vegetable lecithin, Glycerol esters of fatty acids), Capsule shell (Refined starch, Polysaccharide made from seaweed, Glycerol, Coco colour)
Net Weight: 60 Capsules for 27.3g, 30 Capsules for 13.6g
For allergens advice please see the ingredients list in BOLD.
For best before end see base.
Take 2 capsules per day with meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For optimal results, continued daily use is suggested. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Always consult your doctor before taking any food supplement if you have any medical conditions, on medication, pregnant or planning pregnancy. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or existing medical condition. Discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool dry place, out of sunlight and out of reach of children. Product is sealed within blisters. Do not use if any part of the blister is torn, open or damaged.
No intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
2. Miriam Cabello-Olmo, et al. Role of Postbiotics in Diabetes Mellitus: Current Knowledge and Future Perspectives. Department of Health Science, Public University of Navarre, 31008 Pamplona, Spain. Foods 2021, 10, 1590.
3. Carrie A. M. Wegh, et al., Postbiotics and Their Potential Applications in Early Life Nutrition and Beyond. Laboratory of Microbiology, Wageningen University and Research, 6708 WE Wageningen, The Netherlands, Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2019, 20, 4673 , Published: 20 September 2019